Arnold Classic Program 2016
This program was written during my 2016 Arnold Classic prep. You could use this for off-season mass gain as well, just ensure calories are high and you are in a caloric surplus. I typically wave my high intensity techniques as you know, but for this contest, I am just going with a more instinctual approach on what techniques to use.
In this program you will be able to follow the exact 12 weeks I did leading up to the Arnold.
This program has:
- Crazy but intelligent use of high intensity – some of these things are going to push your limits
- High Volume and high frequency but also periods where intensity ramps down to ensure you are not in an overtrained state
- A major emphasis on back, chest, and ab work, the keys in how I changed my shape for the better
- Interchangeable days – ie, if you want to add an extra leg workout or arm workout there’s room to do that. This is customizable to YOUR body.
- Some killer new exercises I have never used before in any other program
Since this is a Digital Product, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
If, for some reason, you do not receive it, e-mail [email protected] and we will resolve the issue.