Super Protein Pumpkin “Cheesecake” Shakeby John Meadows on January 15, 2013
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 scoop of vanilla whey isolate
- ¼ cup greek yogurt
- ½ cup raw milk
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp splenda or stevia
- Optional: Sprinkle of ground nutmeg
- Water for desired thickness
1. Combine pumpkin, yogurt, milk, cinnamon, vanilla and sugar in a blender or a food processor.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. To create desire thickness add water
4. Pour into a glass and garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon!
Nutrition – Serves 1
from October 2011:
Mountain Dog Oct Pumpkin Themed Recipes !!!
— Recipes by Victoria Felkar