Protein Powder Coconut Oil Syrupby John Meadows on January 15, 2013
- 6 tbsp Virgin Coconut Oil
- 6 scoops Whey Isolate (I prefer vanilla)
- Cinnamon to taste
- Blend together using a processor, blender or magic bullet.
- Divide into 12 portions. The best way to do this is by using a clean ice cube tray.
- Freeze to save for latter! These melt immediately when you put onto a hot waffle or pancake!
Each cube: Calories 122
Carbs 0.5g Protein 12.5g Fats 7.5
*Tip: If you pre-cook your waffles or pancakes for food prep try to re-heat using a toaster not a microwave. Microwaving will leave you soggy!
from August 2012: Breakfast Classics!
Here are a couple breakfast of recipes from Victoria Felkar!!!!!!