Peanut Butter and Banana Pancakesby John Meadows on January 15, 2013
- ½ cup sifted Buckwheat Flour
- ½ cup sifted Oat flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1/4 tsp Rock Salt
- 1.5 tbsp Organic Peanut Butter, chunky works best (other nut butters can be used too!)
- 1 cup Raw Organic Milk
- 1/2 tps Vanilla Extract
- 1 small ripe Banana
- Combine flours, baking powder, xanthan gum, salt and peanut butter in a large bowl.
- Add milk and vanilla extract. Stir until blended.
- Chop the banana in small pieces. These will be added when the pancakes are being cooked.
- Using EVOO spray coat a large frying pan or griddle and keep it on medium heat.
- Spoon the batter on the pan, making each pancake approximately 2 tablespoons.
- On every pancake place a few of the banana pieces.
- Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both sides and serve hot.
Per Pancake: Calories 202
Carbs 28g Protein 8.5g Fat 6.75g
from August 2012: Breakfast Classics!
Here are a couple breakfast of recipes from Victoria Felkar!!!!!!