Kiwi Coconut Shakeby John Meadows on January 15, 2013
- ¼ cup pure coconut milk
- 1 large kiwi , pureed
- 1 scoop of whey isolate, preferably coconut however vanilla will work
- ½ cup of full fat organic Greek yogurt plain
- 4 ice cubs
- Cold water
1. Puree kiwi in your blender or bullet first. You will want it to be fully mushed before adding in any other ingredients.
2. Add the coconut milk, whey isolate, Greek yogurt and ice cubes with around ½ cup of cold water to begin with. Add more water depending on your desired thickness (thick like a milk shake, or thin like a smoothie).
3. To mix things up a bit
– add minimal water, pour into a freezer safe bowl and cover. Freeze for 2-4 hours for your own frozen yogurt
– add 1 cup of water for a runnier consistency. Pour into popsicle moulds and freeze for 4-6 hours
Nutrition – Serves 1
from June 2012: