Ezekiel Bread Puddingby John Meadows on January 15, 2013
- 5 slices Ezekiel Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- 1.5 cup raw milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp of splenda
- 1 whole egg
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- pinch of salt
1. Place bread slices directly on oven racks and set oven to 170F.
2. Whisk wet ingredients, honey, splenda and spices together in a bowl.
3. Remove bread from oven and cut into cubes
4. Spray a 8×8 pan with olive oil cooking spray and put bread cubes in, then pour your bowl of wet ingredients over the bread.
5. Use your hands to press lightly to help the bread soak up the liquid.
6. Bake at 325F for 40 minutes or until a knife in the center removes clean.
7. Cool slightly and serve.
Around 3 servings
from June 2011:
Ok so we have to enjoy some really yummy food here and there right! Here are a couple of recipes from Victoria Felkar that are excellent!!!!!!