Extremely EASY Lemon Pepper Salmonby John Meadows on January 15, 2013
- 2 Salmon fillets (around 4oz pieces)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 ½ tomato chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 handful of chopped cilantro (coriander)
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Lightly coat pan with EVOO, heat to medium heat. DO NOT cook on high heat with EVOO
2. Add Salmon fillet in pan and add lemon pepper seasoning, cooking on both sides for 5 minutes
3. Add tomato, garlic, onion, fresh squeezed lemon, and add salt and pepper for taste.
4. Sauté with the salmon until salsa is juicy and salmon is fully cooked.
Serve over a bead of steamed asparagus.
Nutrition Info – serves 2:
from March 2011:
Recipes this month are once again brought to you by the awesome Victoria Felkar! Check out her website at www.victoriafelkar.com