Crunchy Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Macaroonsby John Meadows on January 15, 2013
- 2 cups loosely packed shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 scoops of a chocolate whey isolate protein powder
- 1 heaping tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2tbsp of natural organic peanut butter melted
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup egg whites (add needed to hold batter together)
- 1/3 cup of splenda
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
3. Add peanut butter, egg whites last. Blend throughouly.
4. Roll into balls around 4 tablespoons large, slightly flatten.
5. Place onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
6. Cook for 12-15 minutes. These come out crispy and delish!
Nutrition – Makes 26-28 cookies
from November 2011:
— Recipes by Victoria Felkar