Chocolate Coconut Oil Coconut Macaroonsby John Meadows on January 15, 2013
- 4 free range eggs whites
- 1/4 cup splenda
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (softened)
- 2tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2tsp vanilla
- 2 scoops chocolate whey isolate protein powder
- 1 cup quick oatmeal
- 1/2 cup unsweetned coconut
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Mix cocoa powder, whey, oatmeal, splenda together.
3. In a large bowl, blend egg whites, coconut oil, vanilla together until fully mixed.
4. Add in dry ingredient and fold in coconut.
5. Roll into balls a little bigger than an inch in diameter. Slightly flatten and put on baking sheet (whatever shape you put them in is how they will stay). Put at least half an inch apart.
6. Bake for 12 minutes
Nutrition – Makes 25 cookie
from November 2011:
— Recipes by Victoria Felkar