Chocolate Caramel Covered Banana Bread Puddingby John Meadows on February 28, 2015
Chocolate Caramel Covered Banana Bread Pudding
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Caramel MuscleEgg
- 1 Large whole egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon cacao powder
- 20 drops Chocolate Sweet Leaf Stevia
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 tablespoon Wolden Form’s caramel
- dip 1 small banana
- 2 thick slices P28 High Protein Bread
- 2 tablespoons Hershey’s Sugar Free Caramel Sauce
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Bean Halo Top Creamery Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 2 romekins with non stick spray.
- Combine egg, egg whites, vanilla, cacao, stevio, almond milk, and Wolden Form’s caramel in a medium sized bowl. Mix well.
- Chop bread into l” cubes then soak in egg mixture for 5-l0 minutes until all liquid is absorbed.
- Chop bananas into small chunks and gently fold into bread mixture.
- Split mixture evenly into each of the two romekins and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- When top is set remove from oven and let cool slightly. Top with ice cream and Hershey’s caramel sauce.
Nutritional Info (per serving):
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes