Apple Pie SnickerdoodleSnickerdoodle Cookiesby John Meadows on December 7, 2014
Apple Pie Snickerdoodle Cookies
Thanks to MuscleEgg recipe guru Corina Nielsen (@corinanielsen) for the recipe and photo!
- 1/2 cup Vanilla MuscleEgg
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. apple pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 scoop PEScience Snickerdoodle Protein
- 3 heaped tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 30g chopped apples
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients (except apples) in a small bowl and mix until smooth. Add apples and stir until evenly incorporated.
- Spoon batter evenly (12 portions) onto cookie sheet. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon if desired and bake for 12-15 minutes.
Nutritional Info (per cookie):
Makes 12 Cookies