Sweet Potato Pattiesby John Meadows on January 15, 2013
- 2 whole free-range large eggs
- 2.5 cups grated sweet potato
- ¼ cup grated onion
- ½ teaspoon ground
- dash of fresh ground rock salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. In a medium mixing bowl, whip the eggs first until frothy. Add in the remaining ingredients and blend well. It should resemble a thick patter, almost like a pancake.
2. Heat a large skillet or stove top grill to medium heat, spray lightly with olive oil pam. Drop around 2/3 of a cup of batter into the pan/grill and cook slowly on each side until the patty is golden brown on both sides.
Nutrition – 4 patties
Per patty: 151.5 Cal
from May 2012:
Some quick and easy recipes that will add some variety to one of the mountain dog staples – Sweet Potatoes!