Spinach Avocado Salad with Sesame Wasabi Dressingby John Meadows on January 15, 2013
- 4 cups of organic baby spinach leaves
- ½ large avocado diced finely
- ½ cucumber, peeled and diced into halves
- ¼ lime, juiced
- ¼ tsp freshly grated wasabi stem
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- ½ tbsp grapeseed oil
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- Finely ground pepper
- 5-8 oz of grilled white fish
1. 1. Place spinach, avocado and cucumber into a large bowl.
2. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together lime juice, wasabi stem, soy sauce, grapeseed oil and vinegar. Add pepper to taste.
3. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss lightly to coat. Top with grilled fish and serve.
Nutrition – Serves 1
Calories 273 (excluding protein)
from June 2012: