Crustless Pumpkin Pieby John Meadows on January 15, 2013
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 2 free range eggs
- ½ can coconut milk
- 3 tsp pumpkin spice (see below)
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1.5 tbsp Stevia
- 1 cup of Pecans (halved)
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Add of ingredients into a blender (EXCEPT pecans). Blend on medium until smooth
3. Pour into oven-safe glass pie plate or individual serving dishes that have been sprayed with olive oil pan. Custard dishes work best.
4. Add pecans on tops.
5. Bake for 30-50min. Check often. To ensure they are ready, insert a knife into and if it comes out clean then it is ready.
6. Let cool completely before serving
Nutrition – Serves 10 (either 10 pieces of a standard 9” pie pan or 10 custard dishes)
from October 2011:
Mountain Dog Oct Pumpkin Themed Recipes !!!
— Recipes by Victoria Felkar